13U Major (12/13)
FOR PLAYERS 12 & 13 YEARS OF AGE, BORN IN: 2006, 2007
NIGHTS OF PLAY: Monday & Wednesdays from 6:00pm to 8:00pm at Moir Park Ball Fields
2019 SEASON BEGINS: Week of April 29th, 2019
ANNUAL 13U MAJOR DIVISION TOURNAMENT: TBD @ Moir Park Ball Fields
13U Major Division Baseball
- The 13U Major division is open to players age 12-13 years old.
- The 13U Major division field dimension is: 50/70 (50' distance from pitching mound to home plate & 70' base paths)
- Players are evaluated and then placed on teams with every effort made possible to have all teams within the division at equal skill level.. Cranbrook Minor Ball Association will attempt to accommodate as many team mate and coach requests as possible, but they are not guaranteed.
- Players will receive a team shirt and hat as their uniform. CMBA will provide equipment to each team including balls, catchers gear, and bats. Players must bring their own glove, and batting helmet. Players must wear a protective cup, gray baseball pants (no jeans or shorts are allowed) Players may wear rubber cleats or running shoes.
- Nights of play will be Monday & Wednesday from 6:00pm to 8:00pm at Moir Centennial Fields. Teams will have 2 practices per week for the first 2 weeks of the season, and 2 games per week throughout the duration of the season. Players are encouraged to arrive 15 to 30 minutes prior for a proper warm up. All practices and games for Cranbrook teams will be played at Moir Park Ball Field.
- Games are played in Cranbrook, Creston and Kimberley.
The goal of 13U Major Baseball is to build on the foundational skills learned in Minor Division and to increase each player's ability to hit, throw, catch, and build a solid understanding of game play. Our goal is to provide a safe, fun, and instructional environment for kids to learn the FUNdamentals and enjoy the game of baseball.