Nights of Play: Tuesdays & Thursdays from 6:00pm to 8:00pm at Moir Baseball Fields
2018 Season begins the week of April 30th and ends the week of June 18th.
Annual House League Season Tournament: May 25-27, 2018 @ Moir Park Ball Fields
Major Division Baseball
- The Major division is open to players age 11-12 years old.
- Players are evaluated and then placed on teams with every effort made possible to have all teams within the division at equal skill level.. Cranbrook Minor Ball Association will attempt to accommodate as many team mate and coach requests as possible, but they are not guaranteed.
- Players will receive a team shirt and hat as their uniform. CMBA will provide equipment to each team including balls, catchers gear, and bats. Players must bring their own glove, and batting helmet. Players must wear a protective cup, gray baseball pants (no jeans or shorts are allowed) Players may wear rubber cleats or running shoes.
- Nights of play will be Tuesday & Thursday from 6:00pm to 8:00pm at Moir Centennial Fields. Teams will have 2 practices per week for the first 2 weeks of the season, and 2 games per week throughout the duration of the season. Players are encouraged to arrive 15 to 30 minutes prior for a proper warm up. All practices and games will be played at Confederation Field.
- Games are played in Cranbrook and Kimberley.
The goal of Major Baseball is to build on the foundational skills learned in Minor Division and to increase each player's ability to hit, throw, catch, and build a solid understanding of game play. Our goal is to provide a safe, fun, and instructional environment for kids to learn the FUNdamentals and enjoy the game of baseball.