11U Minor (10/11)
FOR PLAYERS 10 & 11 YEARS OF AGE, BORN IN: 2008, 2009.
NIGHTS OF PLAY: Tuesdays & Thursdays from 6:00pm to 8:00pm @ Confederation Ball Park
2019 SEASON BEGINS: Week of April 29th, 2019
ANNUAL 11U MINOR DIVISION TOURNAMENT: TBD @ Confederation Ball Park
11U Minor Division Baseball
- The 11U Minor Division is open to players age 10-11 years old.
- The 11U Minor Division field dimensions are 46/60 (46' distance from pitching mound to home plate and 60' base paths)
- Players are randomly placed on teams. Cranbrook Minor Ball Association will attempt to accommodate as many team mate and coach requests as possible, but they are not guaranteed.
- Players will receive a team shirt and hat as their uniform. CMBA will provide equipment to each team including balls, catchers gear, and bats. Players must bring their own glove, and batting helmet. Players must wear a protective cup, gray baseball pants (no jeans or shorts are allowed) Players may wear rubber cleats or running shoes.
- Nights of play will be Tuesday & Thursday from 6:00pm to 8:00pm. Teams will have 1 practice and 1 game per week for the first half of the season and them 2 games per week during second half of season. Players are encouraged to arrive 15 to 30 minutes prior for a proper warm up. All practices and games will be played at Confederation Field.
The goal of Minor Baseball is to build on the foundational skills learned in Rookie Division and to increase each player's ability to hit, throw, catch, and build a solid understanding of game play. Our goal is to provide a safe, fun, and instructional environment for kids to learn the FUNdamentals and enjoy the game of baseball.